Dear Alumni and friends,
1.CORNELL CARES CHRISTMAS FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOOD DRIVE AND FESTIVE BRUNCH
Saturday 27 December, 10.30am to 1pm, The Food Bank Singapore, 39 Keppel Road, Tanjong Pagar Distripark, Lift 6, #03-08
Merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully the year has been kind to you and that you possess much goodwill and cheer
at this time of the year. I’m thrilled to invite our Cornell family and friends to spread some christmas spirit at a food drive-cum-brunch for the Food Bank Singapore (foodbank.sg).
Learn about the good work they do and even teach your children (if any) about food wastage, hunger in Singapore and the happiness that comes from helping others.
Rally yourself, friends and family to join us at this event. The days leading up to the event should be fun too!
Participation is simple:
1.Open up the Food Bundle Guidelines below and raid your pantry or grocery store to put together a $10 bundle of
staples per family or friend you rally to attend. I.e if you are a family of 4 coming, put together 4 bundles for 4 times the meaning.
Know that the Food Bank accepts food 2-3 months before expiry.
2. Register here to confirm your attendance and to pay for your share of the buffet. $10/pax.
3. Show up at The Food Bank Singapore
For drivers, park near Blk 39
For non-drivers, alight at the bus stop opposite the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station
Once you get there, take Lift 6 up to the 3rd floor, unit 03-08 Food-Xervices
Walk through the office to reach the Food Bank warehouse.
We will be having our buffet in the Food Bank Warehouse. It can get warm in there so dress super-light and casual. Sportswear, shorts and bermudas are encouraged.
Feel free to write me if you have any questions or if you’d like to donate a bundle but cannot attend.
2. SESQUICENTENNIAL HONGBAO SURVEY LUCKY DRAW
Are we hitting your sweet spot with our event mix?
Let us know by taking part in the following survey.
As an incentive, one lucky winner will walk away with $100 Books Kinokuniya Singapore Shopping Vouchers (No expiry) in a lucky draw that will take place on or before 19 Feb 2015
1. All fully completed surveys (including contact details) received by 31 Jan 15.
2. Only dues-paying members may participate.
3. All Exco, past Exco, spouses and other relations are not eligible for the lucky draw.
4. The lucky winner will be notified by email by 19 Feb 2015.
See you in the new year!
Cornell Club Singapore
Keep updated on the Cornell Club of Singapore and DUAL* by following our webpage(www.cornellclubsg.com) and joining our Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/cornellclubsg/).
* Dues paying members are eligible to register for DUAL events – go to our webpage to pay your dues!